Engineers are hard to reach. They are very often working in an open office environment where they can’t take calls. You are looking for specific background and experience and they are not looking for you. Our engineering recruiters have spent years building a network of personal contact information that allows us to reach the candidates you want.
Our Civil Engineers work in a variety of areas including marine structures, bridges, landfills, site design and site management, and water. Civil Engineers in Site Design are one of the most difficult positions to fill in a strong economy and we can help!
Searches have included:
- Electrical Engineer with PLC and VFD Experience
- Process Engineer
- Product Development Engineer
- Vice President of Engineering
- Project Engineer
- Packaging Engineer
- Civil Engineer with Municipal Water Experience
- Civil Engineer – Site Design
- Civil Engineer- Bridge and Road